Monday, May 7, 2012

Great Weekend at the Craft Fair!

It was great this weekend at the East Coast Craft Fair in New Haven!  Located at 1175 State Street in the Trolley Square Mall, the craft fair stretched down a whole city block's length.  The location was awesome, with a gritty industrial style, ridiculously high ceilings, and exposed brick and concrete.  The East Coast Craft Fair will have one last day at this location-Saturday May 12th, 10-4pm.  For all those who couldn't make it this past weekend, I would love to see you on Saturday.  I had a fabulous time meeting and talking with the indie craft talent, made three purchases, and two friends :).  Mostly I am looking forward to this coming Saturday, as I will have some new items and displays, and most importantly will be making lots of sales!  There are 500+ confirmed guests for a Zumba event and it is going to be crazy!  Feel free to contact me with any questions.

www.kelilemoi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment